Monday, December 14, 2009

About My Siblings





I wanna introduce u all :)
From left : me,my sista,my bro n my lil bro !!!
me : Nur Fatin Zulaiqa Mohd Yusoff (Zulaiqa Yusoff)
My Sista : Nur Amira Yasmin Mohd Yusoff (Yasmin Yusoff)
My Bro : Muhammad Amirul 'Ariff Mohd Yusoff (Amir Yusoff)
My Lil Bro : Muhammad Aidel Rasyidi Mohd Yusoff (Aidel Yusoff)
...
This is my siblings....
1. Amir Yusoff
2. Yasmin Yusoff
3. Zulaiqa Yusoff
4. Aidel Yusoff
This pic was when we were at Malacca...


And this pic was when we were at the airport...
Why airport ??
It was the time when my bro has to fly to Korea...
To study of course !!
It was at the Mc Donalds...
We ate,took pics...
4 our memories be4 my bro fly to Korea...
It was very sadding !!
U guys know 4 how long my bro has to study in Korea ???
4 5 YEARS !!!!!!
For how long I have to wait 4 him 2 come back 2 Malaysia ???
But luckily,next year,2010,my bro will come back 4 a while...
The 1st year studying in Korea,he can't go home....
So I will always remember him n miss him...
We always chat n skype with him so we can see him....
So that's all about my siblings...
I will tell u about my family later...
Okay ??
Just wait and see !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment